Sales Agreement and Return Conditions
ARTICLE 1 – PARTIES
Title : MAM DIŞ TİCARET VE DANIŞMANLIK LİMİTİD ŞİRKETİ
Phone : +90 544 917 87 90
1.2 – RECEIVER
The person who made the purchase from askonline.app.
ARTICLE 2 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
2.1- The BUYER declares that he has read the preliminary information about the basic characteristics, sales price, payment method and delivery of the product subject to the contract on the website of the SELLER http://www.askonline.app and has given the necessary confirmation in electronic environment.
2.2- Unless a special situation is specified, the product subject to the contract is guaranteed to be ready for delivery 24 hours after the order period.
2.3- If the product subject to the contract is to be delivered to a person/organization other than the BUYER, the SELLER cannot be held responsible if the person/organization to be delivered does not accept the delivery.
2.4- The SELLER is responsible for the delivery of the contracted product in a sound, complete and with the qualifications specified in the order.
2.5- For the delivery of the product subject to the contract, the signed copy of this contract must be delivered to the SELLER and the price must be paid in the form of payment preferred by the BUYER. If, for any reason, the product price is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER is deemed to be relieved of its obligation to deliver the product.
2.6- If the SELLER cannot deliver the product subject to the contract in due time due to force majeure or extraordinary circumstances such as weather conditions preventing transportation, interruption of transportation, the SELLER is obliged to inform the BUYER. In this case, the BUYER may use one of the rights to cancel the order, replace the product subject to the contract with its precedent, if any, and/or postpone the delivery time until the obstacle is removed. In case the BUYER cancels the order, the amount paid is paid to him in cash and in full within 10 days.
2.7- This contract becomes valid after it is signed by the BUYER and sent to the SELLER by fax or mail.
Obligations of the seller or supplier
(1) The seller or supplier is obliged to return all collected payments, including delivery costs, if any, within 1 day from the date on which the notification regarding the consumer’s use of the right of withdrawal is received.
(2) The seller or the supplier must make all the repayments specified in the first paragraph in one go, in accordance with the payment instrument used by the consumer and without incurring any cost or obligation to the consumer.
(3) In the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the seller or the provider is responsible for these costs, unless it is expressly stated that the return costs will be borne by the consumer. However, the price to be paid by the consumer cannot exceed the delivery costs paid for the order under any circumstances. Otherwise, the excess is paid to the consumer within the same period with the cost of the goods subject to withdrawal.
Obligations of the consumer
(1) In the event that the seller or supplier does not properly inform about the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the consumer cannot be held responsible for any changes or deterioration in the goods in question.
ARTICLE 3 RIGHT TO RETURN
(1) In determining the period of the right of withdrawal;
a) The day on which the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the last goods, for the goods that are the subject of a single order and delivered separately,
b) In contracts where the goods are delivered regularly for a certain period of time, the day on which the consumer or the third party determined by the consumer receives the first goods.
(2) The delivery of the goods by the seller to the carrier is not considered as delivery to the consumer.
(3) In the contracts in which the delivery of goods and the performance of services are made together, the provisions of the right of withdrawal regarding the delivery of goods are applied.
Exercise of the right of return
(1) It is sufficient to send the notification regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the seller or supplier in writing or with a permanent data storage before the right of withdrawal expires.
(2) In exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer may use the form attached to this Regulation or make a clear statement of the decision to withdraw. The seller or provider may also offer an option on the website so that the consumer can fill out this form or send the withdrawal statement.
(3) In sales made by telephone, the seller or the supplier must send the form attached to this Regulation to the consumer, at the latest, until the goods are delivered or the service is rendered.
ARTICLE-4 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(1) Unless agreed otherwise by the parties, the consumer cannot exercise his right of withdrawal in the following contracts:
a) Contracts for goods or services whose prices change depending on the fluctuations in the financial markets and which are not under the control of the seller or supplier.
b) Contracts for goods prepared in line with the wishes or personal needs of the consumer.
c) Contracts for the delivery of perishable or expired goods.
(2) It is not suitable to be returned in terms of health or hygiene, and after delivery, open the protective elements such as packaging, tape, seal, package.